Wednesday 17 January 2018

On The Improve - doing things!

I'm improving - I can't believe it and I'm so incredibly happy!

Acupuncture and Chinese herbs seems to have kick started my immune system and I'm on the mend. My chest is clearing, ears almost fully functioning and throat fully working! I can talk!

In case you're into alternative therapies, I found a great place for acupuncture and Chinese herbs: Red Orchid Wellness Clinic in Nowra.

I just had visitors who were here this time last year and they kept remarking on my health, surprised by what I could do now. It's amazing when other people notice. It makes that zinging in your heart more real! Below are some photos from the last few weeks.

So, with my health on the restoration pathway, it's time to get back to writing. Sadly, it was neglected last year.

I have a release next month, Long Game, but I need to write to get a few more in the pipeline.



Thanks for hanging around with me. I appreciate your support.

Cath xo

Me in the surf, taking the photo

The Tower at the Illawarra Fly Tree Tops Walk

The sign at the top of that tower - I made it up those stairs!

View from the top of the tower

Tree Fern from the walkway at Illawarra Fly

A roll cloud at the beach - such an awesome storm to be walking in!

No comments: