Tuesday 14 November 2017

A Pocket of Pebbles

I've made a collection of my short stories available on Amazon.

These are short stories (less than 3000 words) written between 2008 and 2014 for the Romance Writers of Australia short story contest, Little Gems.

Each year there was a different gemstone for the theme. Stories had to be a romance and suitable for all.

This is a representation of my writing development, although I'm not sure what that shows. In 2009, I had no real idea of what a romance was, so I wrote three stories. One is rather awful...a tasteless choice of situation...but I included it anyway.

I didn't edit the stories and change my style, I only polished typos. I thought the style was part of the development.

Anyway, I've popped them up if you'd like to have a look. So far I've only popped them onto Amazon, but I will get formatting it for the other sites too.

Hope you might enjoy them.

No comments: